Apple iPhone / iPhone 3G hits India
By Jal Desai | In: gadgets, technology news | Posted On August 22, 2008
With all the hype and excitement all over, the much awaited, much drooled over iPhone finally lands up in Indian market. With no two thoughts, the hype is justified. This new phone from Apple, is a revolution in mobile experience. It has been flashing all over the news channels since two days, with all the reporters boasting over its super cool features. And I am going to do the same thing here. Let me tell you, although I am not an Apple freak and Windows being my first love, I am really really getting drooled over this beauty. Although I won't go into much deeper specs here, I would like to point out some eye catching featutes of the iPhone. It comes with gigs and gigs of internal memory. It comes in 8GB or 16GB flavor. So there is much space foe all your multimedia content. 5 hours of talk-time and 11.5 days of stand-by time. In India, as of now, Vodafone and Airtel will support iPhone. Cutting edge touch screen experience. It has everything you can wish for. Even a Wi-Fi which makes it second smartphone to have it, other being the Nokia N95. More technical specs.

However, there are some not-so-cool features in it. iPhone has a disappointing 2 MP camera which is preety outrageous for a smartphone. UTVi rated it 3/5. However, if you want to flaunt it over then, tie up your shoes and go, buy one for yourself. But hey, did I mention the price? Well, the 8GB iPhone rocks at 31,000/- INR and 16GB one rises a little over to 36,000/- INR. Did you just removed your shoes ???
However, there are some not-so-cool features in it. iPhone has a disappointing 2 MP camera which is preety outrageous for a smartphone. UTVi rated it 3/5. However, if you want to flaunt it over then, tie up your shoes and go, buy one for yourself. But hey, did I mention the price? Well, the 8GB iPhone rocks at 31,000/- INR and 16GB one rises a little over to 36,000/- INR. Did you just removed your shoes ???