Save webpage as an image in one click — internet , tips and tricks — Tech Explorer

Save webpage as an image in one click

By Jal Desai | In: , | Posted On July 18, 2009

Yesterday I was making an e-payment for my Tata Indicom phone bill and when I was done, the Tata Indicom website displayed a confirmation page. So I thought I should save the page for future reference. I saved it in HTML format. But to make this process much simpler and comfortable, I tried to search for better alternatives. And I found a really nice add-on for Mozilla Firefox – Pearl Crescent Page Saver Basic.

Pearl Crescent Page Saver Basic It is a very handy add-on that sits on the rightmost end of the address bar and has a ‘camera’ icon. Once you click on its icon, it grabs the currently displayed page and let you save it as a JPEG or PNG image. An image file is very easy to handle rather than HTML files that becomes rather bulky and also takes much time if the page has heavy multimedia content. Moreover, there are many options to change the settings for this add-on. You can grab a picture of an entire webpage or a selected part of it or the visible area of it. Even associate a keyboard shortcut to save the webpage as an image. Very handy add-on and very useful too. Check it out here.

Your laptop is fragile. Protect it now.

Share this post

Related Posts :



Newer Posts Older Posts Homepage