Windows 7 Transformation Pack for Vista — desktop customization , windows 7 , windows vista — Tech Explorer

Windows 7 Transformation Pack for Vista

By Jal Desai | In: , , | Posted On October 27, 2009

Windows 7 have been around for quite a while now and every one is going gaga over it. Amidst all the cheering for Windows 7, I feel bad for Windows Vista owners for being felt left out. Although many Vista owners have already upgraded and enjoying Windows 7 in all its full glory, here’s something for those who haven’t made the switch yet – The Windows 7 Transformation Pack for Windows Vista.

Although this transformation pack has been around for many months, I could only post about it when Windows 7 was finally out. Transformation packs have been around since the age of Windows XP so there is nothing new to speak about. Windows 7 Transformation Pack has the refreshing Windows 7 Theme, Windows 7 Logon, WMP 12 for Vista, New Windows 7 Sound Schemes, Windows 7 Wallpapers and Windows 7 User Pictures.

Windows 7 Transformation Pack for Vista (1)

Windows 7 Transformation Pack for Vista (2)

Use the transformation pack at your own risk because I cannot give you my word for it as I have not tested it myself. On a personal note, I would suggest you to upgrade to Windows 7, because it’s worth.

Download Windows 7 Transformation Pack for Vista

If you enjoyed your read, grab my feeds.

Your laptop is fragile. Protect it now.

Share this post

Related Posts :



Newer Posts Older Posts Homepage