100+ free games from Microsoft — freeware , games , internet , windows 7 , windows vista , windows xp — Tech Explorer

100+ free games from Microsoft

By Jal Desai | In: , , , , , | Posted On November 13, 2009

100  Games by Microsoft

Instead of exploring new things all the time, sometimes I dig into what I have already got and I always come up with something new. Very few of us might know that Microsoft also offers lots of free games to its users. ‘The Games’ section in Windows Vista and Windows 7 is often listed in the feature lists but rarely anyone plays the games offered. And if you have checked the link in the ‘Game providers’ subsection lately, then you will find that Microsoft now offers 100+ free games to its users. So if you think you’ve had enough of solitaire and minesweeper, I’d say you do the following:

Click Start StartButton > Games. In the ‘Game Providers’ subsection, click ‘More Games from Microsoft’.

Games by Microsoft

Alternatively, you can click here: Microsoft "Play Your Game"

And guess what, that’s it. Just click “Play Now” button to play your favorite games. You can also download trial versions of these games. Enjoy!

Liked the post? Why not grab the feeds.

Your laptop is fragile. Protect it now.

Share this post

Related Posts :



Newer Posts Older Posts Homepage